Monday, March 22, 2010

Personal Note

It has been a long run, but due to a personal situation, I will be suspending this blog for an undetermined period.

Thanks to everyone who has read it, who has followed me, who has contacted me, those whom I have met, and to all for enduring some of my more nonsensical and contradictory posts.

I hope to resume sometime in the future---the sooner the better, since I cannot keep my mouth shut---but until this situation is resolved, I will have to occupy my time with it. Hopefully it will only be a short time.

David

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that. Hurry back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope this gets resolved soon--you're one of favorite Japan bloggers. Good luck with whatever the situation is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jobi-Wan3:38 AM

    Long time lurker here...

    Don't usually do the comment thing but you're a welcome tonic to Japan related idolatry.

    I hope everything works out okay for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the thoughts and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks and looking forward reading you soon. "Japan without the sugar" has been the best way to express my intimate feelings about Japan since forever: I think I love it but "without the sugar". Ganbare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your back as soon as your ready!

    ReplyDelete