Friday, May 15, 2009

Man Overboard!

Although it's been days since the fearless Captain Ozawa woke up and decided that perhaps it was maybe possibly time for him to step aside, I have not been able to come up with a single thing to say. Perhaps that will change tomorrow as the "new" DPJ leader is scheduled to burst upon the scene and save us* from another 60 years of LDP leadership, but Ichiro's announcement left me just about as underwhelmed as I was to hear reports that some members of the US Congress may have known about waterboarding and such techniques, raised no objections until it became politically popular to do so, and then lied and lied about knowing.

Anyway, as a (yet again) final tribute to the good captain:


(I tried to find the original CM, but could not on YouTube. You'd be surprised---or not--- how many anti Ozawa/DPJ videos you can find there posted by shall we kindly say "right-leaning folk" including some overseas folks (in Canada and elsewhere) who love the LDP and Aso. This is probably better than the original anyway.)

*I realize that some folks would be offended by my use of the term "us" as I am not a Japanese citizen, but frankly I don't give a (censored) what those types "think".

No comments:

Post a Comment